[development] Critical bug in CCK - help from field module developpers needed

Yves Chedemois yched.drupal at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 13:14:03 UTC 2007

A critical bug has been discovered in CCK field data storage, which can
result in possible data loss under some (rare) circumstances.

Only a very limited number of field types are potentially affected, we
need the help of contrib CCK fields developpers to help us list exactly
which ones, so that we can extensively test the patch before committing it.

See http://drupal.org/node/168204 for more info.

Thanks all :-)

(also posted on g.d.o - sorry for the spam)