[development] Active databases and development/test/productionenvironment

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Aug 17 16:35:26 UTC 2007

Well since everyone else is sharing their dev environments, I figured I'd throw ours out there.  And because I am physically incapable of doing so briefly :-), I decided to make a blog of it:

http://www.garfieldtech.com/blog/drupal-dev-server

Hope that's useful to someone, and feedback welcome. :-)

--Larry Garfield