[development] Improving theme('username') with inspiration fromFacebook

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Aug 20 14:41:48 UTC 2007

Way too English centric. Many languages have no matching features.

Personally I see no need to have pages personalized with my name but I do
need to know if I am logged in or not. Just the presence of a logon box is
sufficient for that. I really object to the hack that changes the word
Navigation to my logon name that is part of core behavior.