[development] Improving theme('username') with inspiration from Facebook

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Aug 20 21:39:28 UTC 2007

Op maandag 20 augustus 2007, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> Do folks think this is a good idea for Drupal core? If not, why?

Good idea indeed. The idea of hving flags (useyou) that toggle behaviour is
really nice too.

> Could
> we deal with 'possesive' and 'reflexive' flags in a way that respects
> all languages?

I'd say, that even if this is too hard (and I think it will be, In Dutch, e.g.
this is really hard to program)  we could ditch these two grammatical flags
and still implement the others.

Nice find!
 bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl