[development] The right way to manage Drupal webiste development

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Tue Aug 21 16:10:12 UTC 2007

Michel,

I've felt this pain.  And I wrote up my approach here:
http://www.dave-cohen.com/node/1066

That's what I'm doing today on drupal 5.x development.  I haven't checked my
module into drupal.org because to make it work requires a bit of patching to
drupal core.  But I use it anyway, and suggest it to you.  If you decide to
go this route I'm happy to help.

-Dave