[development] update.php for Drupal 6, and you other favorites

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Aug 22 08:52:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to remind people that one of the most important patches
sitting in the queue waiting for your tests and reviews is the
update.php for Drupal 6 patch: http://drupal.org/node/157682 It is
obvious that we are not planning on releasing a beta without this
patch committed. People would not be able to upgrade any test site
properly. I would encourage everyone interested in a beta soon to jump
on this important piece, test, tear it apart. It would be great to get
this committed soon.

Also concentrate on your others "favorite" bugs, so we can advance
more into the RTBC queue, and get them fixed. Drupal 6 is not yet
close to being rock-solid. Eg. I'd also like to see all the themes
supplied with RTL support (Garland/Minnelli and Pushbutton is still to
get this), on which the guys involved work very heavily lately.

Gabor