[development] Advice Needed

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:42:47 UTC 2007

This module I wrote can be a model for how to accomplish data
input/display in a Drupalesque way:

http://drupal.org/project/object_driver

Not 15 lines, but not complicated.   This also had lots of extra
goodness (such as hooks) that a dedicated module would not need.  Or
see (you have to get its code from CVS):

http://drupal.org/project/member

As before - these modules don't give you any of the power of the node
system, but sometimes that 's more than you need.  You could even
implement hook_search if you need a custom data type to be searchable
with Drupal's search module.

-Peter