[development] Drupal memory consumption (was: coding standard question)

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Tue Aug 28 21:10:23 UTC 2007

My reading of the document is, "The basic bootstrap is a bit bulkier,
but modules are lighter." For pure core it's a bit of a wash, but I'm
betting that as more modules take advantage of the ability to split
code between different .inc files (admin.inc, etc), we'll see contrib
getting lighter, too.

--Jeff