[development] Drupal 6 beta 1 planned for next Monday

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Tue Aug 28 22:52:24 UTC 2007

On Aug 28, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Yves Chedemois wrote:

> I don't think the node cache patch got an entry in Changelog ?

I'm still VERY concerned about the node caching patch. It seems like
*exactly* the sort of thing that should never go in after a code
freeze. It has the potential to introduce baffling and obscure bugs
in existing modules -- poll.module was hit, for example -- after the
point that we told people they were safe in porting things to D6.

--Jeff