[development] Module to make text collapsible?

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Wed Aug 29 13:50:28 UTC 2007

On Aug 28, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Steve Ringwood wrote:

> Ricky
>
> 	You may want to check out the Javascript tools
> (http://drupal.org/project/jstools)
> 	There is a Collapsiblock module as part of the tool set.

Hi!  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it quite does what
I want.  Collapsiblock (from what I can tell) seems  to be aimed at
making Drupal blocks collapsible -- like the login box, or a menu, or
the list of upcoming events.  Although this is useful, I'm interested
in letting people make parts of the page content collapsible.

Thanks,
Ricky

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.