[development] Media library using Drupal

Ian Bezanson irb at ianbezanson.ca
Tue Dec 4 13:11:35 UTC 2007

Part of this module seems pretty similar to my "Movies and Movie
Wishlist" module (http://drupal.org/project/movies), which stores a
chunk of what you're after, specific to film.  I plan on making a new
release, once I find some spare time, to include smarter integration
with IMDB as well as the addition of music and other media.

An example can be seen here:  http://www.ianbezanson.ca/drupal/movies/

I'm not sure if a duplicated effort is warranted, if missing features
could just get added into my module.  Otherwise, there is another movies
module (http://drupal.org/project/moviedb) which incorporates movies as
nodes (i.e. each Movie is it's own node).

Hope that this helps!

--
Ian Bezanson
irb at ianbezanson.ca