[development] Requesting namespace reservation

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Tue Dec 4 16:10:22 UTC 2007

I'm starting work on turning my user profiles tutorial into a module. I am
calling it "advanced profiles". Since it will be at least a week or two
before I have code to commit, I'm not making a project, yet. But it's a
fairly generic name so I wanted to make it known that I'm using it just in
case. :) Odds are no one else will grab the name in that time but you never
know with modules coming fast and furious these days.

Michelle