[development] D7 small survey: listing of node types at/node/add

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Dec 5 13:59:09 UTC 2007

I'd love to be able to do this. I currently get around it by not putting the
link on the menu and assuming the users don't know Drupal to go there
directly. A better way would be great. Unfortunately, what Gábor wrote is
greek to me. Do you have time to explain this in a bit more detail? Off
list, if you don't want to clutter the list.

Thanks,

Michelle

PS: I think it's tie to change your nick name. ;)