[development] drupal.org caching too aggressive?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Wed Dec 5 19:26:25 UTC 2007

Recently I've posted comments on Drupal.org, and after pressing the submit
button I've seen the original post, without a message and without my comment.
If I refresh, the comment is there.  But at least once I've gone back and
resubmitted, because as a user it looks like my post was simply ignored.

I suspect that I'm seeing a cached page after posting the comment (although I
am logged in).  Is this what's going on?  Anyone else notice this?

-Dave