[development] drupal.org caching too aggressive?

Narayan Newton nnewton at osuosl.org
Thu Dec 6 03:40:50 UTC 2007

I'll be looking at this, but I really doubt its replication delay at
this point...especially the stories about 6 minute delays, we only
fall even close to that far behind when someone is doing large db
imports and I usually yank the slave out of rotation when I get paged
for that.

However, it is possible so I'll take a look and see if I can setup
warnings on a finer grained basis.

On Dec 5, 2007 5:42 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

--
Narayan Newton