[development] Allow existing files to be attached

Ben Wheeler bennybobw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:27:08 UTC 2007

Phillipe,
     You might want to also check out the session that Walkah did at
DrupalCon Barcelona.
http://barcelona2007.drupalcon.org/node/533
http://www.archive.org/details/Image_handling_in_core.for_real_this_time

Can Walkah or somebody comment on what activity/discussions have come out of
this and where we can contribute?
It seems like we would benefit from a joint effort on this.

-bennybobw