[development] Files directory on installation usability fix not quite usable. ; )

DragonWize dragonwize at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 21:31:53 UTC 2007

On a second note I think that the default install of the files
directory should be in sites/default just as the default settings.php
is. This would also making it easier just to give write permissions to
that directory and the files in it, and that won't give you the full
write access to all drupal files.

This is not to say that you should be not be able to pick your files
directory path just as you normally can, I just think the default
place should be sites/default/files instead of files

Alan

--
Alan Doucette
Koi Technology, LLC