[development] Forum error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in node.module on line 521

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Tue Dec 11 18:44:40 UTC 2007

Shortly after applying the Drupal 5.2 patch to my site, I noticed that
whenever I go to a forum, I get errors.  I just updated the site to
Drupal 5.5, and still get the same errors:

* warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/modules/node/node.module on line 521.
* warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /modules/node/node.module on
line 525.
* user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 1 query: SELECT n.nid, n.vid, n.type, n.status,
n.created, n.changed, n.comment, n.promote, n.sticky, r.timestamp AS
revision_timestamp, r.title, r.body, r.teaser, r.log, r.format, u.uid,
u.name, u.picture, u.data FROM node n INNER JOIN users u ON u.uid =
n.uid INNER JOIN node_revisions r ON r.vid = n.vid WHERE in
/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.

Forum module 5.5
OG Forum module: 5.x-2.x-dev

I can't seem to find any posts on this particular issue.

I looked at these two:

http://drupal.org/node/164499

http://drupal.org/node/180529

But, they don't seem to relate to me as I don't have the book,
subscriptions or privatemsg modules installed. I get the error every
time I click on a forum, and it appears at no other time.

The only exception is when I click on a forum created by OG Forum. Do
not receive any errors on OG Forums.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Thanks for any suggestions.

-ron

--
Ron Parker
Software Creations               http://www.scbbs.com