[development] Desperate plea for help on the GHOP program

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Thu Dec 13 11:44:32 UTC 2007

Bruce Gordon wrote:
> My earlier idea on having a Simpletest task accompany each module task
> is a way to double those tasks and improve quality. I know if you have
> almost no module tasks this does no good!
>
> When things are bad it's often interesting to consider radical ideas.
> What about having the students submit tasks to a moderated queue that
> then gets approved/rejected.

Much better than _ideas_ (which lots of people have) are actual task
_proposals_ (which take actual time/effort to think about and write
properly, and is therefore what we really need help with), along with
people able and available to mentor them.

So if you are offering to take on mentoring of this idea, please read
http://groups.drupal.org/node/7360#tasks if you'd like to turn it into
an actual task.

-Angie