[development] Wikipedia entry for Drupal versus other web application frameworks

matt at mattfarina.com matt at mattfarina.com
Thu Dec 13 19:38:44 UTC 2007

Under the MVC Framework you might want to put a note in there about PAC

http://www.garfieldtech.com/blog/mvc-vs-pac
http://www.dossier-andreas.net/software_architecture/pac.html
http://blog.infidea.ws/2007/04/15/mvc-architecture-vs-pac-architecutre/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentation-abstraction-control

I'd agree with Larry Garfield that Drupal is a PAC architecture. A
little different than MVC but still very good.

Matt