[development] spreadsheet inside drupal

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:55:48 UTC 2007

I have to develop a tool to keep track of money in my association. As
every member has a drupal user I was planning to do it using drupal,
and I would like if
a) is there any page explaining how to administer groups like Organic
groups doees? (any way easier than reading the source....)
b) is there any javascript grid which is easily integrated in drupal?
I like http://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/ because it is
compatible with firefox, iexplorer and opera (between other things),
but any suggestion is wellcome.

Thanks

--
*Si Déu ens ha donat dues orelles, dos ulls i només una boca, és
perquè hem d'observar i escoltar molt i parlar poc.