[development] Implementing without nodes

Feijó Legendas patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Wed Dec 19 01:38:47 UTC 2007

Hi Victor.

Thanks for your feedback,

We are very confortable with Drupal, we decided to use it about 5 month ago.

Several contents will be handled by drupal resources itself, but some others
we need much more specific stuff, unavaiable in drupal modules

I bought that book!! Arrived last saturday, I already start reading it.
Will jump to chapter 10, thanks for the tip

regards
Feijó