[development] Implementing without nodes

Feijó Legendas patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Wed Dec 19 01:41:36 UTC 2007

I'm using drupal_get_form in my hook_menu !

No problem in that part

My doubts begin after I filll my forms, how to handle the input data :)

If its not the hook_form what I need, I will keep searching end reading FAPI

Thanks, Derek

BTW, for a personal site, I plan to use CCK and views.  But I wanna use
Drupal 6 with triggers.  So I have to wait CCK folks update that module :)

hugs
Feijó