[development] Implementing without nodes

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:49:46 UTC 2007

I guess.. drupal_get_form launches all the FAPI processes to handle
the form. So validate and submit hook should be launched for that
form. Also the form is still available by other modules using
hook_form_alter..

Just as an example (a quick one) take a look to the contact module
(shipped in core). It creates several forms not being related to
nodes.