[development] SCORM API module

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:55:04 UTC 2007

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm looking to create a
SCORM API module for Drupal. I'm not sure if it would be that difficult to
port what Moodle has created or something like that. I know there's some
people trying to make Drupal work as an LMS, and I think it would be very
powerful.

I have some php and module development skills, but a lot of the Scorm api is
javascript with some embedded php. Is there anyone that could lend a hand
with some of that? I don't have a ton of money, but could probably offer a
couple hundred dollars if someone were able to get it stable.

--

Brett Evanson

HYPERLINK "mailto:brettev at gmail.com"brettev at gmail.com

HYPERLINK "http://brettevanson.com"http://brettevanson.com