[development] upgrade jquery in D5

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:20:45 UTC 2007

I've done this (upgrading to 1.2), yes you just need to add the to
compatibility plugins, and make sure they are added in the correct
order. Though then you have three files to load instead of one, but
you can always roll them up into one, and run packer on that, then use
that as your base jQuery file.

--
Regards
Steven Jones