[development] help with input user field development / module

Alex Moreno al3xmor3no at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:26:06 UTC 2007

seems a good solution. By the way i want to let the user the
posibility to modify the currency himself. Until now i´ve built a
module that allows him to insert the currency, and i store this value
on the database. How can i access to this value from php? I know that
i can use node-> * to access some values, but i don´t know how to
access other external data not in the node.

Thanks a lot for your help.