[development] Weight values function?

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Mon Dec 24 15:43:37 UTC 2007

Weights are used in several places, and always as an integer, I don't
think that there is anything that restricts it from -10 to 10.

Drupal core does it by using the 'type' => '#weight'.  See

http://api.drupal.org/?q=api/file/developer/topics/forms_api_reference.html/5#weight

Also look at process_weight in includes/form.inc.

I'm not really sure why it's done this way.  I would of simply used:
'#type' => 'select', '#options' => drupal_map_assoc(range(-10, 10))