[development] form protection?

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Fri Dec 28 14:31:36 UTC 2007

I think that yched's advise is good.

But listening to your application, you have something that only works
when javascript is available, which is not a very good degrade.  Things
should work for people without javascript too.  So, if the options are
known to the php code, you might try setting them in the #options, then
removing the ones that aren't valid by javascript -- rather than the
other way around (which is what I think you're doing) which is putting
no values i #options, and then adding the valid ones by javascript.

If that's not possible, then yched's advise is definitely the way to go.