[development] Drupal 6 release schedule

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Thu Feb 1 00:08:52 UTC 2007

Raven Brooks wrote:
> Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
>
>  > You are probably wrong there.
>
> My apologies, I gave you the benefit of the doubt - won't happen again.

Raven;

I understand completely where you're coming from; this line of
conversation with Gerhard has only one result and it is unfavorable to
almost everyone. The best thing to do is mentally put Gerhard into a
group of people who is very blunt and to the point and lacks a certain
charisma when dealing with new devs; then go about your business anyhow.

Not that this is necessarily easy, but Gerhard will be Gerhard. As
Kieran has occasionally called him, he's the big angry scary German, and
he's our local ogre guy. But he also does a lot for the community and is
well respected, even if he is abrasive. Try not to let him get you down.