[development] How do I send a file to the user?

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 02:14:25 UTC 2007

Having been sorting this out myself recently, i'll also add that you
can look at the locale module for an example of this in core, and
importexport module (and probably several others) for contrib examples
that export CSV or similar files.

http://api.drupal.org/api/5/function/_locale_export_po

-Peter

-----