[development] Content Type - wiki

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:01:34 UTC 2007

Your suggestions are excellent for partitioning the wiki content, and even
leaves the door open for multiple but separate wikis on the same system.
For filtering (automatic CamelCase discovery and [[Title Discovery]] and [[
http://example.com|click here]] URL's, I have been using the freelinking
module, now also available for 5.0. I have had quite good results with it.
There was a pear-wiki module mentioned somewhere which I think supported
different wiki syntax dialects, but I have never tried it (might be more
powerful in the end).

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar