[development] CCK in Drupal 6

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Fri Feb 2 12:10:07 UTC 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 6:21 AM, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> Getting more of CCK in core would be great.  Once more of CCK is in
> core, we can talk again about profiles.  Now, where are the CCK
> patches?  I haven't seen any yet. :-)

Since getting more of CCK into core is, presumably, not a matter of
simply copying the contrib CCK, I was wondering if anyone has laid
out what exactly needs to be done? I'm not in a position to propose
one, but it seems a prioritized task list would be the place to start.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate