[development] workflow.module not setting actions properly

K2 lists04 at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 6 05:24:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have Drupal 5.1 and was trying to setup the actions and workflow to
have a "flow of submitted stories edited before publishing" feature.
However, with the latest actions and workflow modules in place, I can't
get the actions setup for different states of a work flow. Any action
which I add, ends up with the first state. If I apply  more than one,
they are preprended (above) to present actions.

What can I do to get this thing sorted out?

Thanks,
KS.
PS: Is this the right mailing list to post to or should this be sent to
support mailing list?