[development] JQuery heads... I would love some assistance.

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Thu Feb 8 05:34:28 UTC 2007

I've got an outstanding request for enable jquery on imagefield. I was
wondering if there were any experience JQuery folk out there who could
help me. I figure what I need is much like what is in upload.module. I
would appreciate help identifying how to target the wrapper around the
imagefield and how to get the button to trigger a request back to a js
callback in imagefields. I also need to figure out the addition context
I need to pass back, like field_name and how to cope with having
multiple upload fields on one page which upload.module doesn't.

If you're interested please email me directly.