[development] "Is this a bug?" type questions

Johan Forngren johan at forngren.com
Sun Feb 11 20:41:37 UTC 2007

I might be wrong on this, but from my view is the list primary intended for
core development.

Secondly for generic topics through the entire Drupal module universe and
heavy modules (think CCK, category or views).

Thirdly comes the rest, which I would personally like to see more of in the
future.

Another way to choose appropriate list is to ask yourself the following
questions:

1) Is it drupal.org-related?
  1a) Is it the documentation?
  documentation at drupal.org
  1b) Otherwise it's probably
  webmasters at drupal.org or infrastructure at drupal.org
2) DrupalCon?
  drupal-con at drupal.org
3) Does it involve dealing with clients or business in general?
  consulting at drupal.org
4) Is your topic about theming?
  themes at drupal.org
5) Is it about how to customize your site?
  support at drupal.org
6) Will it result in code? Will someone else find that code useful?
  development at drupal.org
7) Will it lead to discussion or an announcement touching Drupal core?
  development at drupal.org
8) support at drupal.org

Once again, I'm likely to be wrong on this.
<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Brj1U33nPRbzuIpeaiQSWkdTUB-T4tguwi7GJA8CNtwHg1AMQAxgDIIaPgAIoBDAAOABQ0aXrmgdg8a38haQfmAHD1YICoAGy3bn-A6oB5AFBY2NvdW50QWdlMTIwdG9JbmZpbml0eStFbnRpcmVBZENsaWNrYWJsZUNvbnRyb2wrRmlyc3RNZXNzYWdlVHlwZVRleHQrTG9jYWxlX2VuK05hbWVEZXRlY3Rpb25WZXJ0aWNhbFdvcmQrTnVtTWVzc2FnZXMxK1JhZGxpbmtzUmhzUGFnZUJlbG93K1NlbmRlckRvbWFpbl91bmNhdGVnb3JpemVkK1N3aXRjaEJvdHRvbUFkc0NvbnRyb2wrVGllcjArVXNlTmVnYXRpdmVSZXJvdXRpbmdUcnVlK1ZpZXdfQ1ayAQlnbWFpbC5jb23IAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tL3NvdHF6YWFpbzZ2bzBoYXV5NGIyMTd1aWg0ZzhiZ3SAAgGoAwE&num=3&adurl=http://good-child-guide.com/link.php%3Fpage%3Dgcd.php%26track%3Dgcd>

--
Regards,
  Johan Forngren

  johan at forngren.com :: http://johan.forngren.com/