[development] No last access?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Feb 12 17:33:50 UTC 2007

AjK,

Thanks for the deconstruction, it is very helpful for all of us. We should
do that more
when things are ambiguous.

On 2/12/07, Carl Mc Dade <carl_mcdade at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Put simply (SQL Server english query style) I need to get
>
> "how long it has been since the user last visited"

Does visit here mean the last browser hit, or the last login time?

By "last" do you mean "the previous session prior to this one", or the "last
access/login
in the present session". By session, I don't mean Drupal's session, but
rather the "visit"
as things like Google Analytics defines it.

If it is the "previous session" then it is tricky.

"the time/date of the users last visit"

--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com