[development] A bit lost here

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkeydata.com
Thu Feb 15 12:03:25 UTC 2007

Hello, Chris,

The best place for questions like this is the support list, or on the
Drupal forums -- the dev list is for questions relating to module
development, as opposed to support.

With that said, check out the contemplate module -- it allows you to
generate templates to control how different node types are displayed.

For a list of all the mailing list options, check out here:

Cheers,

Bill