[development] temporary access module

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 16 21:42:22 UTC 2007

Yep that would work, but you have to be concerned about what links they
click on after they visit that node.   There's some similar code in the
cas_init hook for my cas module (to back door log into the user), so I
know that can be done easily.  Would be trivial if you store $user->name
of the peek user in your tables, just a call to user_load().

One strategy:
peek/<uid>/<md5 hash>

then determine the rest from background tables.  The timestamp doesn't
really y provide anything, unless you're using it to generate the hash.
The rest could be determined by background tables.

Remember that if you don't use the hash in the node access tables, then
users will be able to click on other links on the page and get
permissions until they log out. IF you're really trying to limit them to
a single node, you should try and tackle node access.

Dave