[development] installation profiles on drupal.org

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 11:06:06 UTC 2007

> I, personally, would like to SEE some of these
> install profiles
> actually DONE before we make a space for them. At
> this point...we
> don't even know what we need for install profiles...

An aside:
I think the documentation for "How to create an
install profile" needs some work.  The document [1] is
a start, but is entirely too detailed and intimidating
to read through.  This is not a jab at the writer,
just an observation about why nobody seems to be
attempting to write install profiles yet. As soon as I
can read through the whole thing I'll try and improve
it myself. ;)

[1] http://drupal.org/node/67921