[development] installation profiles on drupal.org

Matthew Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Sat Feb 17 14:23:19 UTC 2007

There is an issue open on hosting installation profiles on d.o that
is assigned to dww (http://drupal.org/node/113939).  But, it has had
little action since he went on vacation.

I popped over to the distributions group and found it fairly
inactive.  Though, I'll admit I have not ben part of the solution and
have been waiting d.o to host the profiles before I get rolling on my
own.

Since there is no central place to list install profiles I created a
wiki page in the g.d.o distributions group for a list at http://
groups.drupal.org/node/2826.  If you have one please list it.  Let's
see how many are out there.

--
Matt Farina
http://www.mattfarina.com

Five is a sufficiently close approximation to infinity.
   -- Robert Firth

A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.