[development] I told you not to feed the troll

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Feb 19 15:52:22 UTC 2007

Let's drop the "troll" business. Chx feels that Carl McDade has little
to offer to the discussion here and is basically asking for everybody
else to ignore him. To this I repeat what I said in an earlier mail:

"There is no need to pretend that the devel list is a *fun* place to be.
But if you use it for asking development related questions and giving
development related answers, AND NOTHING ELSE, it will serve its purpose."

-Robert

--
* * * * *
Lullabot's First Ever Advanced Workshops Are Here!