[development] How do you fix this, in theme.inc or the module?

Carl Mc Dade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 18:17:05 UTC 2007

Sounds like questions of this the type I need answered should be restricted to the online forum. Is this true? If so I will get out of your hair and continue my endeavours there.

Boris Mann <boris at bryght.com> wrote: On 2/19/07, Carl Mc Dade  wrote:

> I am pretty much aware of the techniques for debugging. But that was not the
> question. What I wanted to know was if this issue was resolved by 1) a patch
> to the core 2) unresolved 3) could be avoided by adjustments in my module
> code.

The issue linked indicated that it was in the spam module -- I tried
to help you by spending my time reading it and reposting that
information.

> In this case it was the modules code. I think a better reply would have been
> "can you post your code" since I forgot to do so.

No. Posting your code here is not appropriate -- this list is not for
debugging your code.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747