[development] Evaluating Drupal 5.0

Chris Kennedy chrisken at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 2 10:18:05 UTC 2007

Glad to hear it. Perhaps the various groups on g.d.o can coordinate
other evaluations of Drupal 5. They are:
http://groups.drupal.org/accessibility
http://groups.drupal.org/search-engine-optimization
http://groups.drupal.org/usability

There doesn't appear to be an XHTML or standards compliance group, but
there is http://groups.drupal.org/benchmarking-drupal

Regarding Garland accessibility, the one issue I'm aware of is that form
input text cannot be resized by Internet Explorer
http://drupal.org/node/101629 - this a very important issue for people
with visual disabilities, who will currently find it difficult to fill
out forms on Drupal 5 sites using Garland. Though this is only one of
many areas that would be included in a full accessibility evaluation.

.ck