[development] Evaluating Drupal 5.0

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Jan 2 18:45:33 UTC 2007

> Karoly, take it easy. He didn't actually ask for anything....just
> mentioned that a DB comparison would be interesting.

Of course. He just mentions stuff which some find a bit annoying.

"This report might be more interesting if the Version, Category, Priority and Status were listed.  It might also prove interesting to sort the list by oldest to youngest."

"You know what would be really cool for d.o?"

"However, there is a hell of a lot of information to search through and if someone like  Derek Wright knew that the request existed why not ask instead of wasting my own time weeding through irrelavant formation?"

But, of course, I should still take it easy. No. I won't. I am full of it.

NK