[development] Evaluating Drupal 5.0

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 2 20:16:59 UTC 2007

Quoting Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net>:

>> I didn't notice a comparison of DB engine.  MySql 4 vs MySql 5.  MySql
>> vs Postgress, etc.  I think it would be an interesting comparison.
>>
>> Earnie
>
> I warn you that if you ask for another thing to be done by someone
> else without actually contributing anything that will be your last
> action on this list.

http://drupal.org/user/86710/track

Sorry to offend your sense of the use of your list.  The quoted
statement doesn't really ask anyone to do anything; I was just making a
statement.  I really like Drupal and want to help extend it and have
tried to help where I can.  Patience please as I learn more about
Drupal.

Earnie