[development] Version2 Module

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Wed Jan 3 13:14:03 UTC 2007

Sure, I'd be happy to work on this next part.

I do want to point out that my current module helps with the upgrade from
4.7 to 5.0.  If your site installed the contrib modules from CVS (which I
believe will be many/most professional developers), install this new module
on your 4.7 sites, and view the /admin/version page.

Sorry about the name.  I knew it was bad.  I pretty much developed the
module overnight, and wanted to get it out.  What do people think of
"Project Release Monitor" ("projectreleasemonitor" in cvs)?

I don't think it's as bad as Dries says.  It wasn't a waste of time because
this module will help some people with the 4.7 -> 5.0 upgrade (me being one
of them).  For it to be useful to the Drupal masses, though, it needs to
(and will) use the new project system.

Doug Green
www.douggreenconsulting.com
www.civicactions.com