[development] Releasemonitor Module (was Version2 Module)

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Thu Jan 4 03:23:35 UTC 2007

I've checked in some changes intended to move the currently named version2
module toward project release management (proposed releasemonitor module)
instead of just module versions.

The most recent changes are:

* shows projects instead of modules

* look and feel more like a release monitor, changed text from "version" to
"release", "module" to "project", tried to remove references to cvs and
cvs.drupal.org.

* added a "show cvs" setting in Drupal 5 that defaults to off.

* pulls description information from the .info file, when it is available

* added links to the d.o project page (would like to eventually make this
the release download page, but I need to get that project status stuff
implemented to do this)

I'd like to rename the project "releasemonitor", but guess I believe that I
need some help doing so:

http://drupal.org/node/106526

One question... when the project is renamed in CVS, will someone also rename
module files (.module, .install, and .info)?

This stuff is in the HEAD/5.x-1.x-dev release currently at (but hopefully
moving soon):

http://drupal.org/project/version2

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/version2/?only_wi
th_tag=HEAD

My wife wants me to get back to work that pays, so I hope y'all like this ;)

Doug Green

www.douggreenconsulting.com

www.civicactions.net

Changing the world one node at a time!