[development] Break tag issue compromise

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:13:03 UTC 2007

On 1/4/07, Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net> wrote:

> To use best, this will need a contrib module to be written

Curious...why? The patch is simple enough and would put the compromise into
effect. People who use wysiwyg editors can just configure their install to
use the comment-styled tag

such a module could be reused for multipagecontent
> breaks etc. I believe that such a module would be quite simple.

That asked, the whatever module would be simple. Multipage content is so
simple I thought it was left out intentionally, and there's a pretty decent
looking module to handle it already.