[development] No module-defined node types?

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:32:51 UTC 2007

Conversely, if your custom content module just wraps what should be a
field, you are going to make me cry.

Compare the usefulness of an event node type vs. being able to attach
event data to any node type (including, but not limited to, an
extremely simple CCK "event" node type defined by either an admin, an
install profile, or _someday_ a module).

-M